Sunday, October 5, 2008

Two Months Already!!!

I can not believe that it has already been two months since Owen was born. It actually makes me so sad. He is growing so fast!!! I tell Ty all the time that I wish that I could keep him in this newborn stage, but everyday he does something new and I am so excited to see him make those little changes. So I guess I don't want him to stay newborn forever.

It is very fun to see Owen interact with his brothers. His face lights up when they come and talk to him. Owen is now ooing and gooing, smiling on demand and has even been known to giggle. Last Sunday he giggled at Ty while he was doing "patty cake" with him. Needless to say, "patty cake" has been overused this week by all of us trying to catch him giggling some more. Ty takes great pride in the fact that he was the first to get Owen to giggle. He is an amazing sleeper and has been for the last month, he usually goes to bed around ten and doesn't wake up before FIVE!!!

I take great pride in the fact, that he seems to know and love his mom. At times I am the only one he wants, and can be the only one to console him. Right now that is cute, give me a couple of more weeks and I might not find it as cute. Still feeling like he is our last, I am eating up every second, realizing that it might not be as important to accomplish those everyday chores so that I can just sit and hold him and snuggle with him while he is sleeping!!!

It is hard to believe that just a few short months ago he made me so sick!! He is worth it all I can't imagine our lives without him!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

don't tell steves two sisters with new babies about Owens sleeping, they are likely to wring your neck! Actually, you deserve it after your pregnancy!
Welcome to the blogging world!

Willardson Family said...

He is adorable! Look at him so stylin'! You have the cutest boys!!

Goff family said...

What a darling smile! He is so cute and getting so big! It has only been a couple of weeks since I last saw him and he is growing fast. I love your boys as if they were my own!