During our family prayer on Thursday night, it was Davis's turn to say it. Davis is famous for saying things during his prayers that have me, Ty and Tate, hiding our faces and laughing, Thursday night was no exception. During the prayer he stated that he was "grateful that I could say Shizzle MaDizzle when Tate asked me to play basketball in the playroom!!!" Most the time I am able to contain my laughter, but that night he got me. I am pretty sure Heavenly Father has never heard Shizzle MaDizzle in a prayer before.
Davis is quite a character these days!! Last year Davis had somewhat of a swearing problem, we got it under control, by occasionally having to put soap in his mouth. Well, the swearing problem has reared its ugly head again since Owen was born. I guess he feels like at times he needs some additional attention, or is mad that we can't jump to his every whim when he demands, like he was getting before Baby Owen. Tate and I seem to be the lucky receivers of his tirades. Just for example, Davis flipped me off because I wouldn't come and turn the WII on right when he wanted. If you are wondering how he knew to flip me off, I couldn't tell you, that is Davis, he knows how and in what context to say and do the most naughtiest of things.
Even with his swearing problem, Davis is one of the sweetest, and funniest kids you know. He is the first one to notice and tell me that I look good, "my good woman". He is all about the girls, and loves to comment about them when they "look hot" as he would say. He loves to "snugs with dad" and tell you how much he loves you with lots of kisses and hugs.
Wednesday, October 15th is Davis' FIVE year old birthday!!! I can hardly believe he is five!!! This week will be all about Davis!!!
2 comments:
Hey Ali- D and I were laughing pretty hard over MaDizzle. D calls his boss K-Dizzle so we know this terminology well.
What a great post! So funny, and such good info on his personality. Don't you love blogging? It's my way of keeping a journal personally!
Post a Comment