I guess you can call this an error on my part. I was looking to give Tate some unneeded motivation to get into the backfield and get the opposing quarterbacks. So the smart mom that I am offered him $10 for everytime he made a tackle in the backfield at his position at defensive end. Two games and $70 dollars later, I am now rethinking my wager!!! But How???
Last week in his game against Jordan he had three tackles, one of which resulted in an unassisted tackle for a SAFETY!! This week he dominated the first half in the backfield for four tackles against Copper Hills. I now owe my son $70 dollars!!! I am lucky I stipulated "in the backfield" and not for every tackle, I would owe him well over $100 dollars. Tyler is wondering what I was thinking and I am wondering what will next week bring??? HELP!!!!
2 comments:
llison, I love your blog! Very cute, very sweet and very funny! Your boys had better let you in the "Bro Club". You should get an honorary, lifetime pass for all that you've gone through just bringing your little guys into the world. If that's not honorary, I don't know what is!
Great blog!
Post a Comment