Owen goes in for surgery again tomorrow...the three months are up and it is time...Take Two...
Time to get this saga over and move on...and stop having it hang over our heads...
I am thinking happy thoughts...everything will go well..Owen will not hate me in the morning because I can't feed him...he will come out of the the anesthesia okay...he will recover okay...he won't have trouble moving around...it won't slow him down...and he won't be awnry for the next week!!! Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts!!!
We are to report to Primary Children's tomorrow at 11:15, with the surgery to be performed at 12:45...IF they aren't running behind...last time he didn't get into surgery until 2:30...not cool for a little boy to go that long without food...I fought and I argued my valid points this afternoon for an earlier time...but to no avail...11:15 it is!!
So think these happy thoughts with me tomorrow....and now I think I will try to go to bed...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...night, night!!!
1 comment:
We will be thinking of you. It's always tough to get little ones through the tough spots. No one tells you that when you decide to be a "Mom". And I've learned that it doesn't end no matter how big or how old. We love you and your family. Will wait to hear good news. Love you.
Post a Comment