Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cheatin' on the Bro's

It was brought to my attention last night by a dear friend that have been neglecting my blog...the reason...I have created, on my own accord, a blogging monster....

I willingly offered to do the blog for our Football team...which means...creating, maintaining and updating it weekly or however often you please is under my direction and my responsiblity....it also means that I spend Tate's game with a camara around my neck taking some 300+ pictures...trying to capture every tackle, run or fantastic play!!! And then it means that Monday mornings...into the afternoon...I spend editing those pictures...zooming in on the play...posting them to a slide show...writing a blurp about the game and posting it to the football blog. If you would like to see my fine work...check out this blog http://www.binghamblack.blogspot.com/ .

But it also means that I am spending valuable blogging time, those few small moments available during my day, updating that blog and not this one....and not to toot my own horn, but after my last post about Ty's Elk and his hourly rate...that was a pure masterpiece and I am not sure I can top it!!! So the combination of cheating with another blog and the intimadation of my own fine work...I have slacked on my duties in the "Bro Club"!!!

But I hope to right my wrongs and continue to frighten people with our parenting skills, be unpolitically correct, shock you with Davis stories and share the craziness here in the "Bro Club"!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad to see some new posts - love them :)