Saturday, December 20, 2008

Owen's Birth Announcement.....4 months late!!!!


I finally accomplished what I set out to do in September. I got Owen's pictures taken in September and had every intentions of getting his birth announcements out soon after...but then life happened!!! Ty gave me a hard time about wasting the time and money when he is not so much of a newborn, but I couldn't let it die, my inner obsessive compulsive could not let this go. And I am so glad that I did it they turned out darling, I love them!!!

5 comments:

Goff Six Adventures said...

He's adorable & they were totally worth it! So cute! We always love checking in on your blog, your boys are hilarious! Aren't boys so much fun!?

Swain Family said...

Hello! This would be your cousin Jennie (Salisbury)! So happy to see that you are a blogger too! I have to admit, I started doing it for the same reasons! And it's an awesome way to help us all keep in touch and see the constant changes in everyone’s families! Yours, by the way, is adorable! And I am loving the boys too! lol! They are totally crazy and destructive, but SO much fun!

I can't believe how big yours are getting! And congrats on the new one! (My condolences on the pregnancy!) But I am so glad to hear that everything ended up well!

Keep in touch and have a very Merry Christmas!

Angie said...

Those turned out darling! Did you end up using Hugs and Giggles?

Brent & Debi said...

Thank you for the cute Christmas card. And congrats on that new little guy! Blogging is great and I have enjoyed it, even though I haven't kept up on it lately. It's fun to read about everyone else though. Love to you all and Merry Christmas. May the coming year bring you all the blessings you so richly deserve. We love you.

Kelly said...

How adorable, and wonderful!