Monday, December 22, 2008

"I'm packing my stuff and running away"

Davis dropped on us tonight for the first time, defintely not the last that he was running away!!! All because we would not let him have his DS at the dinner the table. It went something like this....

Davis please do not bring your DS to the dinner table....

"If you don't want me to sit here I am leaving, I am packing my stuff and running away", as he walks to the front door, "and I am taking my DS with me.....and the charger" (pretty smart kid)

Davis were are you going to go?

"(pause,Pause,pause) Ummmm, Remi's" (his cousin)

Davis how are you going to get there? It is pretty cold out there, are you going to walk??

"pause,Pause,pause.....I don't know his number, mom, could you tell me his number?"

By this time he was laughing and had soon forgotten that he was running away. Probably pretty smart considering Christmas is in two days!!!!!

2 comments:

Annette said...

That is awesome!! Man we miss you guys.. I am so happy you have a blog so we can read about all of the funny happenings at your house!!! Love you!!!

Mindy K said...

You're right--he is a smart boy. Funny!!