Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Little "O" is 3 Months Old!!!!
Another month old, where does the time go??? Our little "O" is 3 months old!!! Owen is growing so fast, and if I think about it for too long I start to cry. But I will say I am not as sad as I thought I would be because he is so much fun right now. He is smiling and giggling, spitting, ooing and gooing. He also is starting to notice his hands and is trying to make them work to grab things. I think it is so fun to watch him as he tries so hard to make them work. He still can be a mommies boy but has a little more tolerance for those that are not me. He is sleeping like a champ!! Which makes life so good!!
As you can see Owen is following right in line with our other boys, he is turning into a little chunk!!
Owen has brought so much joy and love into our home. Tate and Davis are the best big brothers and Owen loves them. He looks at Tate with big eyes and loves to talk and smile at him and you can tell he is just glad to see him. He loves Davis too, but may whince a little when Davis approaches not sure of what his crazy brother will do next. Ty loves to play patty cake with Owen, and seems to be the only one that can make him giggle. I still eat up every moment and spend many days just holding him and cuddling him. I can't kiss him enough and am just grateful that I get the chance to be his mom!! Love ya little "O"!!! STOP GROWING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cuuuuute pic! He looks like a little man! Can't wait to see him at Bunco if he comes!
Post a Comment