Up until about oh...3 o'clock on Halloween...Tate had no costume...
Davis had changed his costume...umm...no less than three times...
I had bought Owen's costume at Costco...no less than about 3 months ago...didn't fit weeks before when I finally tried it on...Old Navy...had some...spent double...
But after all that...I think they looked pretty darn cute!!!
Tate's wish for Halloween was to be a "weird guy" with funny hair???? But then days before said he wanted to be a "HOBO", what is a hobo???? A dirty homeless person is what we came up with...so with his black haired mullet and all...we transformed him into a dirty old, fat HOBO!!!
This year Tate went Trick-or-Treating with his friends....like I have said...growing up WAY to fast!!! Tate and his buddies finally returned from Trick-or-Treating just after 9!!! Tate and his friends looked good...they are such a good group of boys!!! Tate has some awesome friends the 5 of those boys are quite the crew!!!
Davis went from wanting to be Dracula and walking around our house with a blanket and saying "Good Evening" to then a Pirate...thanks in part that he wasn't so sure about putting Halloween make-up all over his face...
So he was Capn' Jack Sparrow...and I think he looked just like him!!! Davis was pretty excited to go Trick-or-Treating and Ty even got the 4-wheeler out to run him around on...more for dad than Davis...I think!!! Davis also went Trick-or-Treating with his friends Sasha and Summer...always working it with the ladies...
Owen's Halloween...I am not sure you could even it call it that...was well....summed up in about 10 minutes!!! Owie was on meltdown mode after we put his costume on...he didn't appreciate posing for pictures in his costume and didn't even make it Trick-or-Treating to one house...he stayed home with me...and went to bed just after seven!!! Happy Halloween little "O"!!!
So another Halloween in the books....can hardly wait till next year...
4 comments:
Is that Beau Hawkins dressed as a cheerleader?! How cuuuute! Looks like Charity!
Btw, a hobo costume is a great idea, might just have to copy. :-)
awwww. give little O another year and he'll be ready to keep up with the big boys:)
glad you had FUN!!
We ended our Halloween day cheering for the Yankees as well. Go YANKEES!!!
Turned out great! Tate and those boys remind me of my brother and his friends. They have been together since elementary school and are such close buddies.
Post a Comment