Monday, November 9, 2009

Carving of the Pumpkins...


Procrastination is a bit of problem with this mom....
We bought our pumpkins...umm...about 3:00 Saturday afternoon...Halloween afternoon that is...

Ty was gone...again...for the second year in row...
(Helping MY family with some grandma business...later...for another post...)

Carving again...by myself....

Davis was OBSESSED with doing his own...not so easy to do for a six year old...

Tate didn't even want one...does that mean he is getting too old???

I am usually a bit a of control freak and usually spend way too much time carving the perfect masterpiece...not letting the boys help to much...for it might ruin my masterpiece...
But this year I turned over a new leaf and lifted my control freakiness and let Tate carve Owen's all by himself...and Davis designed his and also helped carve it...

Neither of my girls...I mean boys would come close or touch the inards of the pumpkin...saying it was "disgusting"...and would "freak them out"!!!

Owen...not pictured...was busy walking around the bar...and falling down the stairs...whilst we were focused on carving...

Another Halloween...another carving marathon...procrastination style!!!

1 comment:

tara said...

um, Al, you are still way better than I am. We never even BOUGHT pumpkins this year. I LOATHE carving them so i don't really even feel that bad. I don't think my kids were sad either so, WIN/WIN.