Maybe it is the weather, maybe it is a crazy life, or maybe it is just me...Blogging has been a difficult thing to accomplish these days. Every day I get on to see who posted something new, I love to read yours and am always a little peeved when you have not got something new...but for some reason have not felt the need to do it myself. Does not make a whole lot of sense that I can get annoyed with you when I can't seem to do the same, but Ty says I have that problem alot!!! (He would probably be the best judge!!!)
I am now feeling like the bad mom because I haven't kept up on Owen's Baby Skills (as Davis puts it) or the lastest swearing problems with Davis, or the accomplishments of Tate!! The pressure is overwhelming and suffocating at times!! I sit down at the computer now, with all the things I should be doing right now instead of blogging....working, cleaning out closets, cupboards....excercising, playing with the boys, Activity Days, Trek....you name it I should be doing it!!! And I am giving myself a headache just thinking of it all...but instead I get overwhelmed and find myself on the couch watching some DVRed show that I waste my time on...forgetting it all, the blog, the cleaning, the excercising, Activity Days or my latest addition Trek.
Owen should be sleeping right now, but isn't!!! Davis is running a fever and for some reason makes me battle for an hour to get him to take Tylenol...Ty is too busy at work to be concerned with the ugliness here today...and so I am complaning and whining to you...not feeling like my normal upbeat self...life sucks today and you get to hear about it!!!!
And just when you think you have a moment....Owen poops all over in his crib!!!!!
(fast forward) I started this entry on March 30th, never finished it and never posted it... I just reread it and it made me laugh...some days I can be pretty miserable....made me laugh, hope you get a laugh out of it too!!!
I must remember to tell myself, my life ain't so bad.....
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only avoider around. Sometimes it's much easier to blog about life than to deal with it--even if our lives are pretty swell
Post a Comment