Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16th already?????

I am not sure where the time goes but I get on my blog just about everyday to see if the blog fairy has updated our lives...to my disappointment she hasn't...I read an old post or two, think about all things I could blog about and than realize that I don't have the time right then, I will get back to it later....not so much!!!

Here we are middle of March, no 7 month update on Owen, missing a funny story or two or probably more like ten of Davis, baseball news for both boys, a trip to Tampa thrown in there, Ty's victories at work and the first of many SERIOUS birds and bees dicussions with Tate!!! There is never a dull moment and I am finding it hard to find time to do what I love...blogging!!!

So bare with me over the next couple of days....or who knows maybe just today...I am going to try and update all that has gone on in the crazy place we like to call home!!!

(oh well, it is only 3 pm, no shower, not dressed...updating the blog will have to take priority today!!!)

........um, correction....Owen needs a bottle....and the waiting continues.......and then I have to pick up carpool....and then I have to take Tate to baseball practice...baseball team mom meeting....then it will be dinner, homework, bedtime, you know the run down.....sooooooo let's just say....to be continued!!!

No comments: