Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Winter Travels...

Lucky for us our Winter was full of some traveling to help make those long cold days seem bearable. After not having much of a Christmas Break because we were all sick for the whole week. It was very happy that we headed to Disneyland on January 5th. Ty's mom and dad gave the family for Christmas, airfare and some cash to put towards Disneyland tickets. It was super fun to take them on the plane instead of our usual driving to Disneyland. Tate had been on a plane, but a long time ago. For Davis and Owen it was their first time flying. They loved it...and I love to listen to Davis talk about it, I think he thinks he is the expert now on flying. We had 4 day passes to Disneyland and I couldn't be happier. I love that place!! It is quite a site to see the group of us making our way through Disneyland...Ty's family has no girls, all boys...3 sons and 8 grandsons. We had a fun guest with us this year, my nephew Braxton's girlfriend Toni. The boys absolutely adore Toni, (she tends our boys for us alot!!) So we did have a little more girl power than usual...which is a welcomed addition to our testostorone world. This photo op is one of my favorites...the Disneyland photographers stopped us and asked if they could take pictures of the boys for some kind of picture slideshow they are going to start running...aren't they handsome....

I love this picture....the boys were told to make a funny face...check out Owen looking to see what Braxton is doing...

and then....his funny face...
Just like Big "B"...I love these boys. My two older nephews, Connor and Braxton are absolutely darling with my boys. Because they are so much older, they are more like uncles than cousins, they were Owie's best friends in Disneyland!!! Aunt Heather kept the boys hopping onto all the rides...making sure no time was wasted...she is the best and the boys LOVE her!! Davis got to ride California Screamin' for the first time and LOVED it!! Toy Story Mania, Soarin', Big Thunder and Splash Mountain are at the top of our lists of favorites.

We had a great time and can't wait to go again!!!




Love, love, love these little faces...

No comments: