2008 brought our very dear and close friends the Davis's back from St. George and we couldn't be happier about it.
We celebrated the New Year with Jeff, Tara, Will, Grace and Libby.
We had a feast fit for a king or the next best thing...our husbands...crab legs, tri-tip roast, spinach salad, tempura dipped fondue vegetables and turtle chocolate fondue with all the yummy fixin's: marshmellows, bananas, strawberries, etc...oh yeah and lots and lots of goodies!!!
I must say that Tara and I outdid ourselves again...not sure how we are going to top ourselves next time.
We enjoyed the evening 2008 and early morning of 2009, enjoying each others company, gorging ourselves with food and playing games.
Thanks again Davis's for hosting a fabulous evening!!!
Can I say it again....I am so glad the Davis's moved back!!!!


2 comments:
i'm telling you...we don't have to top it. the boys get that job!
thanks for coming over! it's GREEEEAAAAT to be back home:)
Cute, Cute, Cute Blog. Thanks for the Christmas card!! I'm so glad that now our family can follow yours. I'll have to get your e-mail so that we can chat!
Love Amy
Post a Comment