I am a bad, bad, bad blogger!!! Shame on me!!!
I was just blog perusing and was completely embarrassed when it listed my blog and then 4 Weeks ago since I last updated....bad...bad...bad...blogger!!
I have started 2 entries, never finished and 100 more things I could write about!!!
Bad, Bad, Bad blogger!!!
Maybe it's the weather, rain again today, stupid rain....
maybe it's feeling overwhelmed at all I must accomplish...not only on my blog but in life general...
maybe it's no time to complete it....
Maybe it is the pressure to get it done.
most days I sit down to write an entry and then list in my head all that I should be doing...like right now, I should be working!!
But baseball has been cancelled...thanks to the stupid rain...Owen is sleeping, Tate is home from school today after throwing up twice after going to Chuck-A-Rama last night for a nephew's birthday....and Davis is taking a nap downstairs...all quiet on the home front...I think I might tackle our lives for the past two months!!
I apologize for lack of attention and by the time I get done...you will be tired of hearing from me!!!
I'm baaaccckkkkk!!!
..by the way make sure you read the two NEW posts under this...I never posted these, but they are NEW, and also a little old....hmmm, oh well, just read them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment