Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who's Who......

Can you pick out which boy is which????????

I have been scanning photos with my new handy dandy scanner my sweet Santa brought me for Christmas. I have been scanning the boys baby pictures and when you put them together it is hard to tell which one is which!!! As Owen continues to grow he has the look of one of the boys and then a couple weeks later he has the look of the other one, it is amazing to me to see the similarities!!!

Sooooo I thought it would be fun to see if you can figure out who is who.....call it a contest if you would like..... but leave me a comment with your guesses and who knows maybe I will send you a prize!!!! Just for fun, just thought it was crazy how much they look alike!!! Good Luck!!!





A






B






C

8 comments:

Goff Six Adventures said...

Holly cow! They do look so much alike! I say A.Owen, B.Davis, C. Tate

tara said...

okay. i say

Davis

Tate

Owen

but FOR THE LOVE OF PETE those pics looks so SIMILAR. They don't look that similar now.

Mindy K said...

Rats, I agree with Tara, which means I won't win if she's right:( I hope the prize isn't one of those great TJMax bags or I'll be really angry--if we're right.

I say: A. Davis
B. Tate
C. Owen

Annette said...

they do look so so much alike.. that is amazing! my guesses are:
A-Owen
B-Tate
C-Davis

Unknown said...

hmmmm this is quite difficult but I am going with

A. Owen
B. Davis
C. Tate

Annette said...

Give me the answer lady!!!! It has to be Davis, Tate then Owen. This is Chance by the way and can you please hurry it up already!!!!!! Keep up the other good posts, I love the laughs of funny sayings and flying birds!!!

Kelly said...

Tate, Davis and Owen...Am I right? Did you try to trick us by actually putting them in order? Ü

MeganJohnson009 said...

I say Owen, Tate and Davis..I know I am right!! lol!