Monday, February 9, 2009

Attempt no. 3,050 bazillion!!!!!!

My recent attempt to become part of the "Bro Club" went something like this.....

I will warn you this conversation is sort of graphic in nature....as graphic as one can get with 9 and 5 year old boys!!!!

me: Can I pleeeeaaaassseeee be a part of the "Bro Club"?
You can let your mom in since there is not going to be any other girls in our family, can't you pleeeaaassseee let me be a part of your club?
(trying to play on their sympathies that we won't have any girls in our home besides me....they didn't buy it!!!)

Davis: Nope.....you are not a boy!!!
Tate: Nope......you don't have any balls and you have boobs!!!!
Davis: Yep, you have a big fat zippo, (putting his finger in a big zero) down here, (pointing to his privates)
Ty: nodding in agreeance and laughing!!!!

Tate: Yea, you can't be in the "Bro Club" because your not a boy, and you have boobs!! You would have to pop your boobs if you want to be in the "Bro Club"!!!
Ty: whoa, whoa, whoa, there will be no popping of the boobs!!!
....rolling off the couch laughing (saying under his breath...Tate someday you will love them!!!)

The conversation went on further, but I will spare you the details, you get the gist, denied again!!! But not only denied this time, but a relentless denial of membership into the "Bro Club"!!!!

I will pick myself up, clean myself off, and go back for another try.....although I am not sure if I dare, not sure what amo they will come up with next time??????????

1 comment:

tara said...

bribery all. that's your last hope. bribery. plain and simple.