My dear friend, Jen recently called me and asked me to participate in her lesson on Sunday, asking me to talk about a talent she felt I had. I first told her she had the wrong person because I have no talents...don't sing, can't dance and she has the most amazing talent and ability to teach and give the most awesome lessons...yep, not that talent either. So really, sorry Jen, you have the wrong person...but she insisted I did and then spoke about my blog and the talent I have with it. Haha...I had never thought of my blogging as a talent...just a way to try and journal the goings on in our little family. Trying to capture those moments...good and bad. As I thought about what I would share I still wasn't sure of the talent factor...just something I enjoy. But as I thought about the people's blogs that I like to follow, they definitely have a talent for blogging, not sure if I possess that talent. But I enjoy writing about the boys and sharing with our family and friends the funny things they say and do and their accomplishments.
My boys are my greatest treasure and I enjoy telling their stories...so I am not sure if it is a talent or my boys just making me look good...
No comments:
Post a Comment