It is raining....hard....Ty just stole my car...and I am on a roll so I am going to use this day and update my blog....at least till I get my car back....
And I finally got my background changed....HOORAY...
I have been battling this stupid change for months...we can not get our computer to do the update to Internet Explorer 8, I have heard it is a Microsoft problem and if you have 50 hours to be on hold with Microsoft, they might be able to fix your problem...and my blog background site will not even acknowledge our computer. It annoys me every time I get on the computer so today I went a different route and I am quite pleased with my discovery!!! If you can beat 'em...leave 'em!!!
1 comment:
okay, why did ty have your car? so glad you FINALLY figured out your background issues so you could blog again darnit. no more exented time away, okay?
Post a Comment